Pasta with Asparagus; simple dishes but a great way to enjoy season asparagus.
Like this recipe and have made it several times for a quick and fresh lunch. With fresh asparagus ingredients, sugar peas, dried pasta paste, olive oil, grated Parmesan cheese cheese and pepper to taste.
this is amazing. It’s very flavorful. You can make it together with the Parmesan roast chicken recipe. You can put the chicken on top of the knot and asparagus. The taste is better than an Italian restaurant.
A really good pasta, you can also add white wine and lemon juice to the sauce, and some black pepper, and like people suggest I mix garlic with the others.
This is a good side dish or lunch, or you can add up to 8 ounces of pasta for a main dish without meat, add a little pasta water as needed for 7 plus points per serving.
below I give a few sample images, hope you are inspired.
Best Ever Pasta Recipes Asparagus
- 1 pound fresh asparagus trimmed and cut into
- 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ouncpackage sugar snap peas trimmed
- 1 (8 ouncpackage dry penne pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add asparagus, and cook for 2 minutes. Add peas, and cook for 2 more minutes. Transfer to a large bowl; set aside. Add pasta to boiling water, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Place pasta in the bowl with asparagus and peas. Toss with olive oil, Parmesan, salt and pepper.