Best Ever Peaches and Cream Pie
This Best Ever Peaches and Cream Pie is perfect for pie lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 3 ounce package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons butter softened1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 29 ounce can sliced peaches, drained and syrup reserved
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease sides and bottom of a 10 inch deep-dish pie pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and pudding mix. Mix in butter, egg and milk. Beat for 2 minutes. Pour mixture into pie pan. Arrange the peach slices on top of the pudding mixture.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons reserved peach syrup. Beat for 2 minutes. Spoon mixture over peaches to within 1 inch of pan edge. Mix together 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and sprinkle over top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown. Chill before serving.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#pie recipes easy#pie recipes savory#pie recipes videos#pie recipes easy 3 ingredients#apple pie recipes#chocolate pie recipes#pumpkin pie recipes#homemade pie recipes