Best Ever Slow Cooker Beef Stew I
This Best Ever Slow Cooker Beef Stew I is perfect for Steak lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2 pounds beef stew meat cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 3 potatoes diced
- 4 carrots sliced
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- Place meat in slow cooker. In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture. Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery.
- Cover, and cook on Low setting for 10 to 12 hours, or on High setting for 4 to 6 hours.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#steak recipes#steak recipes in oven#steak recipes pan seared#sirloin steak recipes#steak recipes videos