- 3 big flour tortillas
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped into chunk size portions
- 3/four cups black beans, tired and rinsed (a touch much less than a whole can)
- half of medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons Mexican cheese mixture, shredded
- three tablespoons salsa, plus greater for garnish
- three tablespoons bitter cream, plus more for garnish
- Spray a large cast-iron skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium/high warmth. Add chicken, onion, chili powder, and cumin and prepare dinner for eight mins or till chook is carried out. Add black beans and cook dinner 1 more minute at the same time as stirring and cast off from heat.
- Laying on flour tortilla flat, region 2 tablespoons cheese in middle, then add 1/three of the chook aggregate on pinnacle, then add 1 tablespoon of salsa, and 1 tablespoon bitter cream. Roll tortilla in a jelly roll style, squeezing facets to make sure filling doesn’t fall out. Place seam facet down on counter, and repeat with next 2 tortillas.
- Heat a grill pan or easy skillet over medium/excessive warmth and spray with cooking spray. Set tortillas into pan, seam aspect down. Cook for 3-four mins, till golden brown on backside facet, turn and keep cooking on that side till browned. Remove from skillet and place on a wire rack or plates to serve.
- Serve with a side of sour cream, guacamole, salsa, hot sauce, or anything toppings your circle of relatives prefers