this is a very good recipe! Very simple, but amazing!
Best Lettuce Wraps Taco topped with avocado, tomatoes and cheese
Best Taco Lettuce Wraps.
Healthy eating can be done with recipes like this! I can’t forget how good this is. This is one recipe that I will definitely add to my dinner rotation because these tacos not only taste amazing but are also very easy to prepare and they are something that I feel is great about feeding families .
You can also add more healthy fillers. You can throw black beans or corn. These tacos are very delicious, I can’t wait to make them again! This is healthy eating done right with an unforgettable taste.
Best Lettuce Leaf Tacos
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock optional
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 large roma (plutomatoes chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ouncpackage shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 large romaine lettuce leaves
- Cook and stir green bell pepper and yellow onion in a skillet over medium heat with olive oil and chicken broth until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Cut up ground beef into small pieces; place into a separate skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir ground beef with taco seasoning until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Sprinkle roma tomatoes with salt in a bowl. Place Cheddar cheese into a separate bowl.
- Fill each lettuce leaf with about 2 tablespoons beef filling; top with 1 to 2 teaspoons green pepper mixture, roma tomato, about about 1 1/2 tablespoons Cheddar cheese.