Mandarin Orange Cake has been one of my absolute favorite desserts for years and I’m not even a huge fan of cake, so that’s saying something! There is just something about a light, fruity flavor in cake that makes it the perfect dessert. Even if you don’t consider yourself a cake person, you need to try this one.
Mandarin Orange Cake with Frosting is so light and refreshing and is the perfect cake for summer (or any other time too)! The recipe begins with a cake mix and mandarin oranges and the frosting is made with crushed pineapple and vanilla pudding.
Mandarin Orange Cake I
- 1 18.25 ounce package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 11 ounce can mandarin orange segments
- 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 3.5 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil and mandarin oranges with juice. Beat until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- To make the topping: In a large bowl, beat together whipped topping, pineapple with juice and dry pudding mix until blended. Spread on cake.
#healthy desserts under 100 calories#healthy desserts easy#healthy desserts no sugar#healthy desserts no bake#healthy desserts in a mug#healthy desserts cheesecake