I made one cheeseball recipe, divided it into 12 portions, and coated them in nuts, dried cranberries, and green onion or parsley.
This Mini Cheese Ball Bites is perfect for cheese lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2 Tablespoons salted butter room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly shredded cheddar cheese
- For topping
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup crushed nuts almonds, pecans or walnuts
- 1/3 cup green onion finely chopped
- 12-15 pretzel sticks
In a medium bowl add the butter, cream cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and ground pepper. Beat with an electric mixer until well combined and smooth. Stir in cheddar cheese.
Use a spoon to divide the mixture into 12-15 tablespoon-size portions. Dip your clean hands in a little bit of water and smooth each portion into a small ball. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (or as long as you want to in advance). Before serving, roll the balls in cranberries, nuts, parsley or green onion. Place a pretzel stick in each. Serve immediately.
get more Informations /tastesbetterfromscratch.com
#bitesize appetizers#bitesize appetizers easy#bitesize appetizers finger food recipes#bitesize appetizers cold#bitesize appetizers thanksgiving