- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1-2 Tbsp bacon grease or olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary minced
- 2 lbs pink-pores and skin potatoes chopped into small portions
- five-6 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- half tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper to flavor
- Minced sparkling rosemary for garnish
- Minced fresh thyme for garnish
- Cook bacon slices in a skillet, getting rid of with slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate to empty. Reserve bacon grease.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, integrate potatoes, onions, herbs and seasonings, and reserved bacon grease and toss nicely to lightly coat potatoes.
- Arrange in single layer on baking sheet. Bake for about forty mins, tossing halfway via, till potatoes are golden brown and crispy.
- Top with crumbled bacon portions and minced sparkling herbs to garnish.