So you’re trying this whole Paleo diet for the first time. The last thing you need is to step foot into the grocery store with no clue what to buy. If frustration kicks in, so will the bread aisle. Then your (grocery cart) wheels spin off. Stay calm and prepared by taking this Paleo shopping list with you the next time you head to the store. It’s not everythingon the Paleo-approved list, but it’s the perfect start to this high-protein, low-carb, no-junk-food way of eating.
You’re gonna eat *lots* of protein.
- Chicken. A Paleo-er’s BFF.
- Eggs. So. Many. Eggs.
- Fish. All seafood, really.
- Pork. Just wait until you try Paleo pulled pork.
- Red meat. Especially Applegate Organics® The Great Organic Beef Hot Dog.
- Turkey. Not to be confused with turkey sandwiches.
- Chicken sausage. A breakfast necessity.
Share on Pinterest
Buy the ones you’re actually going to eat (wilted greens are the worst).
- Acorn squash. Best enjoyed with a drizzle of honey.
- Bell peppers
- Brussels sprouts. News flash: They go great with bacon.
- Butternut squash
- Cabbage. Don’t knock it ’til you try it.
- Leafy greens
- Spaghetti squash
- Sweet potatoes. Swoodles, anyone?
- Zucchini. And zoodles, duh.
We like to think of these as nature’s desserts.
- Avocados. Stock up.
- Dates. Add a little almond butter for a sweet treat.
- Grapes. Freeze them for a] post-dinner snack.
The Soure https://greatist.com/eat/paleo-shopping-list#1