Skip to content
- 2 tablespoons sugar (you can alternative granulated Splenda, if you want)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 bananas Slightly Overripe
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (non-obligatory)
- Slice the bananas into rounds, about 1/three inch thick.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg (if favored). Set aside.
- Lightly spray a large skillet with nonstick oil spray. Warm over medium warmness.
- Add the banana rounds and sprinkle half of the cinnamon combination on top.
- Cook for about 2-three mins.
- Flip the rounds, sprinkle with the closing cinnamon aggregate
- Cook for two-3 greater mins until the bananas are smooth and warmed through.