Best Parmesan Duchess Potatoes
This Parmesan Duchess Potatoes is perfect for Potatoes Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter softened, plus 2 tablespoons melted for brushing the potatoes
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Parmiganno Reggiano divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus additional to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper plus additional to taste
- pinch grated nutmeg optional
- 3 egg yolks
Place cubed potatoes in a large pot with enough cool water to cover by 2 inches. Add a pinch of salt, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until potatoes are soft, about 15 minutes. (You can also cook the potatoes in a pressure cooker according to your manufacturer's directions.) Drain potatoes well in a colander and let stand 5 minutes.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (standard) or 400 degrees F (convection).
In a large bowl, pass potatoes through a food mill or ricer, or mash well with a masher. Stir in softened butter with a wooden spoon until melted and combined. Add heavy cream, 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. Add egg yolks, one at a time, stirring until incorporated. Transfer potato mixture to a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip.
Get Full Instructions https://stripedspatula.com/parmesan-duchess-potatoes/