Tasty and healthy dishes with olive oil, red wine vinegar, dried basil, dried oregano salt, red peppers, chopped 1 green peppers, chopped clove garlic, carrots, broccoli, half-cooked steamed or boiled 4 cups raw rotini pasta. make this dish looks interesting.
This soft and smooth type of pasta is suitable for little ones. Besides soft, it is also easy to chew. Additional vegetables and smoked meat will make this pasta more complete in its nutrients. Sprinkle the cheese for a moment to be served.
It’s true, it’s delicious. It’s also fun to make – vegetables in the oven, sauteed pan onions / garlic / tomatoes, the whole place smells delicious. I threw some random peppers with asparagus and zucchini, definitely agree with other reviewers to add some red pepper flakes for some enthusiasm. I don’t need a whole 1/2 cup of spare liquid, only using about 1/4 cup. Looking forward to making this again with a few variations of vegetables.
You can add almost all the vegetables in your refrigerator in this recipe. This is popular even with those who usually mock vegetarian food.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
Best Pasta Recipes With Vegetables
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 carrots
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets lightly steamed or blanched
- 4 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- Mix together the oil, vinegar, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil; add rotini and bring to a boil again. Cook until rotini is al dente; drain well. Return the rotini to the pot.
- While rotini is cooking heat oil in a frying pan and saute red bell pepper, green bell pepper, garlic and carrots. Cook until vegetables are softened. Place the broccoli in the frying pan and cook another 2 minutes.
- Pour the cooked vegetables into the pot with the pasta. Pour the vinaigrette over the pasta and vegetables. Toss to distribute vegetables and vinaigrette evenly.