Best Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
This Best Peanut Butter Cup Brownies is perfect for brownies lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
- This recipe is for a 9×13 pan. Divide recipe in half for 8×8 or 9×9 pan of brownies.
- 3sticks butter unsalted
- 4 1/2ounces unsweetened baking chocolate I used Ghirardelli roughly chopped
- 1 1/2cups 60% Cacao bittersweet chocolate chips I used Ghirardelli
- 6large eggs room temp
- 1 1/2cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2cups brown sugar packed
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1tablespoon vanilla extract I used Singing Dog Vanilla
- 1 1/2cups all purpose flour or a really good gluten free flour
- 3/4teaspoon baking powder
- 1 – 12oz miniature peanut butter cups I used ALDI’s Choceur Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/4cup milk chocolate chips I used Ghirardelli
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Drizzle
- 1/2cup peanut butter
- 1/2cup white baking chocolate chips I used Ghirardelli
- 1 – 12oz miniature peanut butter cups rough chopped I used ALDI’s Choceur Peanut Butter Cups, rough chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with heavy-duty foil and very lightly grease the foil with vegetable shortening, like crisco or line with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over your lowest setting, then add the unsweetened chocolate with the bittersweet chocolate chips stirring constantly with a small whisk until melted and smooth.
- Turn off heat and let set on burner.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs into the bowl and lightly whisk.
- In another bowl, add in the sugars and salt and whisk together, then add the eggs in and mix together until just incorporated.
- Whisk in the melted chocolate into the sugar/egg mixture, until just combined.
- Briefly whisk in the vanilla.
- In another bowl, whisk the flour and baking powder together and sift into the chocolate mixture.
get full instructions www.thebakingchocolatess.com
#brownies recipe#brownies recipe homemade#brownies recipe easy#brownies recipe boxed#brownies recipe with cocoa powder#brownies recipes