- 1 cup uncooked cashews, soaked for four+ hours and drained
- 2/three cup 5 50ml lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 2 tbls fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 medium candy potatoes (kumera), scrubbed
- four tbls flavor
- Creamy Lemon and Dill Dip
- 1/four tsp salt, + greater to flavor
- Black pepper, to taste
For the chips:
- Set your oven to 200C. Leaving the pores and skin on the candy potatoes, use a pointy knife to take away any blemishes. Slice the candy potatoes into rounds about 1cm thick. Lay the chips out in a single layer on baking trays. Pour over the coconut oil and use a pastry brush to brush the tops of the chips with the oil – you’ll find the oil may additionally set on the potatoes if they are cold but do your nice.
- Bake them in the oven for 30 minutes, then do away with the tray to flip the chips with a spatula, and brush the tops again with the recent oil from the tray (you gained’t need to add any greater because the tray may have sufficient). Return to the oven and bake for every other 20 min, or until crispy around the rims.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and serve. Best eaten straight away.
For the creamy lemon and dill dip:
- Blend the cashews, water and lemon juice in a excessive pace blender until smooth – approximately 2 minutes. Pour right into a bowl and add the dill, salt and pepper. Taste and alter seasoning, if desired.
- Leftover dip will maintain airtight and refrigerated for as much as five days. The dip will thicken in the refrigerator, add a touch water to thin out if needed.