and now I will share Indian food recipes namely Spicy Vegan Potato Curry, with a savory flavor with abundant spices making this better than any restaurant curry I’ve ever tasted.
when you are bored with Western food dinner menus and want to try tasty food with dominating spices, Indian cuisine can be one that can be tried. Indian food also uses ingredients and spices that are quite a lot for food.
The country of India is very famous as one of the countries that has a variety of culinary. Because of its delicious and unique taste, this Indian specialty is famous in all corners of the world. Many Indian restaurants are born outside the country and provide a favorite menu.
Indian specialties have tasty savory flavors, and are rich in spices. Not only biryani rice, India has delicious culinary variety that can be used as a delicious meal menu. There are samosas, tandoori chicken, na’an bread, tikka masala, to pav bhaji.
below I give a recipe and some sample images, hope you are inspired.
Best Quick Dinner Recipes Indian
- 4 potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 (1 incpiece fresh ginger root peeled and minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (14.5 ounccan diced tomatoes
- 1 15 ounccan garbanzo beans (chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounccan peas drained
- 1 (14 ounccan coconut milk
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until just tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and allow to steam dry for a minute or two.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Season with cumin, cayenne pepper, curry powder, garam masala, ginger, and salt; cook for 2 minutes more. Add the tomatoes, garbanzo beans, peas, and potatoes. Pour in the coconut milk, and bring to a simmer. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes before serving.