- 1 teaspoon chopped sparkling thyme
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and crushed
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons chopped clean oregano
- 1/three cup (eighty ml) dry white wine
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- lemon wedges for garnish
- Season chook breasts with salt and black pepper. Place in sluggish cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl,combine final substances. Pour wine combination over seasoned chook.
- Cover sluggish cooker and prepare dinner on low-warmth setting for 5 hours.
- Serve herbed chicken breasts with lemon wedges.