- eight bone-in, skin-on bird thighs
- sixteen oz infant purple potatoes, halved
- sixteen oz. Toddler carrots
- sixteen oz. Inexperienced beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped sparkling parsley leaves
FOR THE SAUCE
- half of cup decreased sodium soy sauce
- half cup honey
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- half teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/four teaspoon beaten purple pepper flakes
- 1/four teaspoon floor black pepper
- In a big bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, pink pepper flakes and pepper.
- Place bird thighs, potatoes, carrots and soy sauce combination right into a 6-qt gradual cooker. Cover and prepare dinner on low warmness for 7-eight hours or high for 3-four hours, basting each hour. Add inexperienced beans over the past half-hour of cooking time.
- OPTIONAL: Preheat oven to broil. Place chook thighs onto a baking sheet, pores and skin aspect up, and broil until crisp, about 3-4 mins.
- Serve chicken right away with potatoes, carrots and green beans, garnished with parsley, if favored.