“Everybody wants this recipe when I take them in for a carry-in. To make them award winning, my daughter, Tegan, made them for a cookie baking contest and won a red ribbon! You can use any flavor pudding you like for this recipe.”
This Best Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies is perfect for cookies lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda2 cups butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 3.4 ounce packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped walnuts optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
Get More Instructions Please visit the source www.allrecipes.com