Best Summer Frosty Strawberry Squares
This Best Summer Frosty Strawberry Squares is perfect for strawberry lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons pasteurized liquid egg whites
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream whipped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Combine flour, brown sugar, chopped walnuts, and melted butter and mix well. Spread evenly in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven; when cool enough to handle, sprinkle 2/3 of the crumb mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Mix sliced strawberries with sugar; set aside.
- Combine egg whites and lemon juice in a large bowl. With electric mixer, beat until stiff (pasteurized whites take longer to beat than fresh egg whites, so be patient). Mix in sugared strawberries.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#banana dessert recipes#oreo dessert recipes#italian dessert recipes#strawberry dessert recipes