Best Too Much Chocolate Cake
This Best Too Much Chocolate Cake is perfect for Chocolate lovers . It’s fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party…!
- 125 ounce package devil’s food cake mix
- 19 ounce package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1cup sour cream1 cup vegetable oil
- 4eggs1/2 cup warm water
- 2cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar.
Get More Instructions please visit the source www.allrecipes.com