- ⅓ cup of homemade coconut oil mayo
- ⅓ cup of thinly chopped crimson onions
- 1 can of Wild Planet Wild Albacore Tuna
- 1 cucumber sliced
- sea salt to taste
- clean ground black pepper to taste
- Mix together coconut oil mayo, purple onions, tuna, sea salt, and black pepper in a bowl set apart.
- Slice cucumbers, and upload one small scoop approx. 1 tbsp to every cucumber.
- The mayo will make or damage this recipe. Which is I advise making coconut oil mayo. This selfmade mayo has a strong lemon and dijon taste that pairs properly with tuna. You can alternative the mayo, but it’s going to exchange the flavor of the very last di
- Source : http://www.healingandeating.com/2014/07/tuna-salad.html