Best Vegan Tahini Cookies
This Best Vegan Tahini Cookies is perfect for cookies lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 2 tablespoons spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup grape molasses
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon grape molasses
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons spelt flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl; stir well. Make a well in the center; add 1/3 cup grape molasses and tahini. Stir to combine. Roll small portions of dough between your palms into small balls, about 1/2 inch in diameter.
- Combine water and 1 tablespoon grape molasses in a small bowl or shallow dish. Place sesame seeds in a second bowl. Roll balls in the molasses; coat with sesame seeds. Place 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Flatten with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake in the preheated until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#cookie recipes easy#cookie recipes easy chocolate chip#cookie recipes easy 2 ingredients#cookie recipes easy quick#cookie recipes easy sugar