Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained or 1 1/2 cups cooked dried beans (check out this post for tips on How to Cook Dried Beans)
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Step 1:Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×8 pan.
- Step 2:Place beans in food processor and process until mashed. Add eggs, vanilla, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, sugar and oil. Process until smooth.
- Step 3:Pour into pan and sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
I set these brownies out after dinner and my family gobbled them up! I hope your family enjoys them too!