Skip to content
- 1 individual package graham crackers, 9 full crackers
- 1 (8-ounce) bundle cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk or 1/2-and-half of
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- half of cup chopped pecans
- 1/four cup sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (21-ounce) cans blueberry pie filling
- 2 (8-ounce) bins frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Pulse graham crackers and pecans in a meals processor until finely floor.
- Pour into a big bowl and add melted butter and 1/four cup sugar. Stir to mix.
- Press right into a 9×13-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Let cool.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, milk, and confectioners’ sugar till easy. Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping. (Save ultimate whipped topping for the very last layer.)
- Spread cream cheese aggregate on pinnacle of crust.
- Spread blueberry pie filling on top of cream cheese layer.
- Top with closing whipped topping.
- Chill thoroughly earlier than serving.