blueberry lemon cheesecake cake Recipe
This blueberry lemon cheesecake cake Recipe is perfect for cheese Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup milk skim, reduced fat, full fat or almond milk
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature (or spread of choice)
- 3/4 cup sugar or a natural granulated sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour or plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 125 g 4 1/2 oz fresh blueberries
- 1 cup 8 oz | 250 g light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup natural powdered sweetener or powdered sugar
- 1 heaping tablespoon all-purpose flour plain flour
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Cream Cheese Glaze optional
- 1/2 cup cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup natural powdered sweetener or sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water (only if needed for a thinner consistency
- * Extra blueberries to garnish
Preheat oven to 175°C | 350°F. Lightly grease an 8-inch round springform pan with cooking oil spray and set aside.
For The Cake:
In a jug, whisk the lemon juice together with the milk; set aside and allow to sour (making your very own buttermilk).
In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Beat in the eggs and zest until light and creamy. Beat in the 'buttermilk' (lemon juice/milk mixture).
Add the flour, baking powder and salt, mixing them first on top of the wet ingredients, before folding them in to combine the batter. Gently mix 3/4 of the blueberries through.
For The Cheesecake Mixture:
Beat the cheesecake ingredients together until smooth and lump free (about one minute on low speed).
Evenly pour half of the cake batter into the prepared pan. Pour 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture over blueberry cake layer (don't swirl it through). Pour the remaining cake batter over the cream cheese; then pour the remaining cream cheese mixture over the top to evenly cover the cake. Sprinkle remaining blueberries over the top.
Bake in preheated oven 65 - 70 minutes, until the centre is just set (it will have a very slight wobble to it). If you find it is browning after 30 minutes, tent with foil being careful the foil does not stick to the cheesecake). Remove from the oven and allow to cool for an hour or so. Cover with foil and refrigerate for 6 hours or over night.
For The Glaze:
Beat all glaze ingredients together until smooth.
Once cake has chilled, remove from pan onto a serving dish. Pour the glaze evenly over the top and allow to drizzle down the sides of the cake. Serve with extra blueberries.