- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 4 eggs
- 1 pound mochiko (1 box)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- Mix the butter and sugar in a big bowl.
- Mix within the evaporated milk and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the eggs.
- Mix inside the mochiko and baking powder.
- Mix in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until golden brown on pinnacle and a toothpick driven into the center comes out easy, approximately 1 hour.