Bomshell Brownies Recipe
This Bomshell Brownies Recipe is perfect for Brownies lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 cup butter melted
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each, until thoroughly blended.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into the egg mixture until blended. Stir in the chocolate morsels. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove, and cool pan on wire rack before cutting.
The Source :www.allrecipes.com
#brownies recipe#brownies recipe easy#brownies recipe homemade#brownies recipe boxed#brownies recipe with cocoa powder#brownies from scratch