- 8 large eggs
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 4 slices cooked bacon, halved
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375º. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add eggs and chives and scramble as desired.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out Crescent Rolls. Top with cooked bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheese.
- Roll up and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until deeply golden, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- for more information please visit the source https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a50205/breakfast-in-a-blanket-recipe/