- 3/4 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt , or more to taste
- 4 cups small diced broccoli florets
- 4 cups small diced cauliflower florets
- 8 oz bacon (about 8 slices), diced and sauteed until crisp and drained
- 1 1/4 cups small cubed Colby Jack cheese (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion , rinsed under water and drained (if it’s a mild one you can add a little more)
In a medium mixing bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients.
Cover and chill until ready to use.
Add all salad ingredients to a salad bowl (I like to set aside about 1/4 of the bacon and red onion to sprinkle over the top at the end for more color, that’s totally optional).
Pour dressing over top then toss to evenly coat. Serve within and hour of adding dressing for best results.
Recipe source: Cooking Classy https://www.cookingclassy.com/broccoli-cauliflower-salad/
Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories 360 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24g 37%
Saturated Fat 9g 45%
Cholesterol 47mg 16%
Sodium 603mg 25%
Potassium 494mg 14%
Total Carbohydrates 22g 7%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Protein 14g 28%
Vitamin A 11.6%
Vitamin C 93%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.