This No Bake Brownie Batter Cheesecake is the cheesecake for chocolate lovers! It’s rich and fudgy with no oven required!
FOR THE CRUST
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate baking crumbs 225g
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
FOR THE FILLING
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened (I use light) 3 packages
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar 96g
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups brownie mix (dry) 375g
FOR THE GLAZE
- 3 tbsp brownie mix (dry) 23g
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp heavy whipping cream
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
FOR THE CRUSTP
- repare a 9-inch (23-cm) springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. Before measuring, grind the cookies into fine crumbs using a food processor or blender. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave the butter for 45 to 60 seconds until the butter is melted.
- In a separate medium-size bowl, pour the melted butter into the cookie crumbs and stir until there are no dry crumbs left. Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up the sides of your springform pan to create a thick crust.
FOR THE FILLING
- Beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the sugar into the cream cheese while beating the mixture. Next, add the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Beat until the filling is smooth and creamy, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Slowly add the dry brownie mix, beating on medium speed until the dry mix is completely blended into the cream cheese.
- get full instructions https://www.thereciperebel.com/no-bake-brownie-batter-cheesecake/