This BROWNIE BATTER OVERNIGHT PROTEIN OAT is perfect for brownies lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1/2 cup 50 g rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving 44 g Vega Performance Protein in Chocolate (Sub Vanilla or Mocha Flavour)
- 2 tbsp 14 g cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1 packet stevia or stevia drops to taste (optional for added sweetness)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Add all ingredients to a glass container or bowl and mix well with a spoon. Make sure everything is mixed in and there are no dry clumps.
Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
If you follow the recipe amounts exactly as listed, these come out very thick with a doughy, batter-like consistency. For best results, please follow the recipe and measure your ingredients using a kitchen scale. I’ve made these many times and if you follow the recipe exactly as written, they always come out thick
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 390
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 44 g
- Protein: 37 g