- 1 packet stevia or stevia drops, to flavor (non-compulsory for added sweetness)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup (50 g) rolled oats
- 3/four cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving (44 g) Vega Performance Protein in Chocolate (Sub Vanilla or Mocha Flavour)
- 2 tbsp (14 g) cocoa powder or uncooked cacao powder
- Add all elements to a tumbler box or bowl and blend well with a spoon. Make certain the whole lot is mixed in and there are not any dry clumps.
- Cover and vicinity in the refrigerator overnight.
- If you observe the recipe amounts precisely as listed, these pop out very thick with a doughy, batter-like consistency. For exceptional results, please comply with the recipe and degree your substances the use of a kitchen scale. I’ve made these generally and if you observe the recipe precisely as written, they continually pop out thick.
- Source : https://runningonrealfood.com/brownie-batter-overnight-protein-oats-3/
Serving Size: 1Calories: 390Fat: 10 gCarbohydrates: 44 gProtein: 37 g