- 1 lb ground bird
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- 1 egg overwhelmed
- 2 sprigs of green onion finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk trimmed and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon almond or coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a sheet pan with non stick cooking spray or grease with Olive oil, coconut oil or butter. (I use Olive oil)
- In a huge bowl, combine all ingredients, minus the buffalo sauce. Mix well.
- Use your fingers to form 2″ balls, aggregate will be sticky. If favored set out a small amount of almond or coconut flour to dust your palms with. I personally just driven via it and made a mess throughout my arms!
- Place meatballs on a sheet pan. Bake for 15 mins or till center has reached 160º
- Remove meatballs from the oven. Place in a skillet or pot over medium low heat. Coat with buffalo sauce. Continue to prepare dinner just until sauce is warmed.
- Serve over pureed celery root or cauliflower that has been blended with a ranch seasoning packet! Or devour as is.
- These keto buffalo chook meatballs make a exquisite snack, lunch or dinner. Heck, I even have even had some wrapped in lettuce for breakfast…… don’t ask … it turned into a unusual day.
- Source : https://howtothisandthat.com/keto-buffalo-chicken-meatballs/?