Birthdays are usually synonymous with tarts, especially if those who celebrate children will certainly attract more decorations from their birthday cakes.
Birthday cake is a cake that is served to someone on his birthday. Birthday cakes are usually decorated with someone’s name and carry a happy message. Candles are equal to the number of years a person has lived also placed on a cake. There is also a tradition to put one extra candle to bring good luck. Birthday cakes are usually sponges and the most popular flavors in cakes are chocolate.
Most people, if they are birthday, definitely buy a cake at a cake shop. Try it, you remember, for example if there is a friend who is birthday and you want to give a surprise. Must buy a birthday cake at the cake shop right? Well, the average person is also like that, so it’s practical and not complicated, of course.
Maybe the intention is not just not complicated, but let it be delicious, hehe. If we make it ourselves, it doesn’t necessarily feel guaranteed.
This delicious and special chocolate birthday cake with this dish will certainly be easily made at home. This way you don’t have to bother looking for a birthday cake and buy it at a high price because with the recipe we will share this time you will be able to make it yourself at home.
below I give you a chocolate birthday cake recipe and some sample images, I hope you are inspired.
Cake Chocolate Birthday
- 1 (18.25 ouncpackage dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 20 large marshmallows
- 14 ounces flaked coconut
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix and bake cake mix as directed for two 8 or 9 inch layers. Let layers cool then split each one in half horizontally to make a total of 4 layers.
- In a saucepan over medium heat mix together the white sugar, butter or margarine, and 1/2 cup of the evaporated milk. Cook for 10 minutes. Stir in the marshmallows and mix until smooth. Stir in the coconut. Spread the filling between the cake layers.
- Mix together the cocoa, remaining 1/4 cup evaporated milk, the confectioner’s sugar, and the vanilla. Beat until smooth and spread over top and sides of cake.