This chocolate strawberry cake is very delicious and beautiful! Soft white cake made from scratch, filled with strawberry sauce made by my mother, and frozen with whipped white chocolate butter.
Baking activities is my specialty and this is one of my favorites. Moist and scented strawberry cake and cream cheese rich in cream and white chocolate frosting combine to make decadent desserts. “
I made this very delicious cake for my daughter’s birthday.
The cake is very moist and the texture is perfect.
Freezing is heavenly !!! I don’t like frosting more than this one.
It’s still very delicious. To use my white chocolate cream, I finally split the cake to make 4 layers with whipped cream and strawberries between them and then just melted the white chocolate sauce above all in the end. That seemed phenomenal and everyone got wild because of it. I will try again later.
below I give a recipe and a few sample images. hope you are inspired.
Cake Chocolate Strawberry
- 2 3/4 cups cake flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 (3 ouncpackage strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 4 eggs1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- 1/2 cup strawberries pureed
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces white chocolate baking squares
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease two 9-inch round cake pans and line with waxed paper.
- Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Beat white sugar, butter, and gelatin together in a separate bowl until fluffy; add eggs, one at a time, beating well with each addition.
- Stir alternately flour mixture then milk, into sugar mixture to form a smooth batter. Stir vanilla extract and strawberries into batter until combined.
- Divide batter between prepared cake pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of both cakes comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes; cool completely.
- Stir cream cheese, white chocolate, and heavy whipping cream in a saucepan over medium heat until combined and white chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Stir confectioners’ sugar into cream cheese mixture until a smooth frosting forms. Allow to cool and set.
- Spread a layer of frosting over the top of one cake. Place the second cake on top of frosting layer. Frost the top of second cake and sides of both cakes with remaining frosting.