caprese christmas wreath is a festive and healthy appetizer for your christmas table!
With a beautiful and thick balsamic reduction in the middle of your platter, this Caprese Christmas Wreath is the perfect starter!
This Caprese Christmas Wreath is perfect for salad lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- Balsamic Glaze or use 3/4 cup store bought:
- 1 1/2 cups 375ml balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 600 grams | 12 ounces grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- 300 grams | 10 ounces fresh cherry-sized bocconcini mozzarella balls
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3-4 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- Handful fresh basil leaves shredded (to garnish)
- flaked sea salt and ground pepper to season
Combine the vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan. Cook while stirring over low heat for 4-5 minutes, or until sugar has dissolved. Increase heat to medium setting and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until reduced by one-third and thickened like syrup.
Wash and dry the tomatoes. Arrange them in a circle on a large serving plate or round platter. Drain the mozzarella balls and arrange between the tomatoes.
get full Instructions cafedelites.com
#salad christmas dinner#salad christmas dinner families#salad christmas dinner holidays#salad christmas dinner goat cheese#salad christmas dinner brussels sprouts