Skip to content
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- half of cup (or greater) caramel sauce (homemade or keep-bought)
- half cup (or more) toffee bits
- sliced apples, pears, pretzels for serving (as a minimum 4-five apples)
- Place cream cheese on a serving dish. If you’d like, shape into a spherical and indent in the center to keep greater caramel. Pour as a great deal caramel sauce as you need lightly over cream cheese. Sprinkle with a beneficiant helping of toffee bits.
- Serve with sliced apples, pears, or pretzels.