Caramel Filled Chocolate Cookies
This Caramel Filled Chocolate Cookies is perfect for Cookies lovers . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 48 chocolate-covered caramel candies
- Beat butter until creamy. Gradually beat in white sugar and brown sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, and cocoa. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in 1/2 cup walnuts. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup nuts with the 1 tablespoon sugar. Divide the dough into 4 parts. Work with one part at a time, leaving the remainder in the refrigerator until needed. Divide each part into 12 pieces. Quickly press each piece of dough around a chocolate covered caramel. Roll into a ball. Dip the tops into the sugar mixture. Place sugar side up, 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven. Let cool for 3 to 4 minutes on the baking sheets before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
The Source www.allrecipes.com
#cookie recipes easy#cookie recipes christmas#cookie recipes chocolate chip#cookie recipes unique#sugar cookie recipes#oatmeal cookie recipes#cookie recipes easy