- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup biscuit baking mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut (more if desired)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In blender container, combine all ingredients except coconut.
- Blend on high speed 3 minutes.
- Pour into greased 10-inch pie plate; let stand 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Carefully place in oven; bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted near edge comes out clean.
- Cool slightly; serve warm or cooled. Refrigerate leftovers.
Some readers do not have Bisquick Baking Mix available where they live. I have not tried it myself, but searched and found a baking mix substitute that I am sharing if you want to give it a try. Please drop me a note or send a comment if you try it and how it worked out.
Yield: 1 cup
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Mix dry ingredients together together in a small bowl. Cut in shortening using a pastry blender.