This CHICKEN CAPRESE SALAD PITA POCKETS is perfect for salad Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 4 whole wheat pita pockets
- 1 cup spring greens
- 1/2 cup cooked chicken breasts chopped or shredded
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup basil roughly chopped
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese (fresh chopped into cubes or use the mozzarella pearls
- 2 tbsp green onions chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Toss everything together in a medium bowl (aside from pitas) making sure everything is evenly coated with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Evenly distribute the salad mixture into the four pita pockets. Enjoy!