This Stuffed Sweet Potatoes With Avocado Sauce is perfect for Potato Lover . It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup kidney beans canned
- 1 cup chickpeas canned
- ½ cup red bell pepper diced
- 1 avocado roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- black pepper freshly ground to taste
Preheat the oven to 400°F/200 °C, pierce the sweet potatoes with a fork multiple times and bake for 40 minutes.
Meantime, add all the ingredients for the sauce into a blender and blend until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Take the baked sweet potatoes out of the oven and cut them lengthwise into half. Carefully scoop the flesh using a tablespoon into a medium-sized bowl and mix in the spices. Once well combined, add the bell pepper, kidney beans and chickpeas.
Fill the mixture into the potato skins and bake for another 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and drizzle with avocado sauce.