Cut carbohydrates and oily take-out and still get your chicken fried rice with chicken cauliflower fried rice recipe. Cauliflower fried rice is a substitute for delicious, easy and healthy fried rice.
Fried rice is a dish that is easy to make, and is often an option if you run out of ideas or run out of food. Not only a favorite for the cook, fried rice is also a favorite menu for most people. The simple and delicious taste does make people never get bored eating it. With the addition of special ingredients that are easily available,
only in the morning, fried rice is delicious at night. So if you don’t want to cook dinner tonight, just make fried rice.
Generally, this snack is made with a mixture of sausages, chicken, shrimp, meat or squid. It is common. If you want to make more special preparations, you can make Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice.
Take it easy, the processing technique is the same as fried rice in general. Fried rice is also suitable for you who are vegetarian.
There are many ways to prepare cauliflower rice, but Cauliflower Rice must be the best. All received the same treatment as ordinary fried rice, with classic vegetables, soy sauce, and ground chicken. It really strikes a balance between healthy and delicious.
I give the following recipes and some examples of Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice images. hope you are inspired.
hopefully it works.
Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice
- 3/4 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce divided
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil divided
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 scallions chopped, light and dark green parts separated
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 (1 1/2 incpiece fresh ginger grated
- 2 pounds cauliflower rice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt divided
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup finely diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts optional
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Stir chicken, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, brown sugar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, and cornstarch together in a large bowl.
- Heat a wok or large saucepan over high heat. Swirl in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Spread chicken mixture in a single layer over the surface of the wok; cook for 1 minute. Flip and toss chicken. Spread out again; cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in the wok over medium heat. Add light green part of the scallions, garlic, and ginger; cook and stir until fragrant and softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir 4 tablespoons soy sauce, cauliflower rice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt into the wok. Cook until cauliflower starts to crisp, about 3 minutes. Stir peas and carrots into the wok. Cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Make a well in the center of the wok; pour in beaten eggs. Stir eggs with a spatula until scrambled, about 2 minutes. Stir in chicken, remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil, dark green parts of the scallions, pineapple, peanuts, and rice vinegar.