a. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
b. ¼ cup white sugar
c. 1 egg
d. 1 cup white chocolate chips
a. ¼ cup butter
b. 1 cup milk chocolate chips
c. ½ cup white sugar
d. 2 eggs
e. ⅔ cup all-purpose flour
f. ½ teaspoon baking powder
g. ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar and 1 egg and beat until smooth.
- Stir in 1 cup white chocolate chips until well combined. Set aside.
- On the stove, fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Turn off heat and set a heatproof mixing bowl over the water. In the mixing bowl, combine butter and milk chocolate chips; stir until its just melted and blended together. Mix in the remaining ½ cup sugar and 2 eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix your flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into your chocolate mixture until evenly blended.
- Pour half of your batter into a greased 9×9 baking pan. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the chocolate layer. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Swirl the top chocolate layer into the cream cheese to make a marble pattern.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is crinkled and center is cooked through. Let cool. ENJOY!