- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup bitter cream
- 3 eight oz.. Applications of cream cheese
- 1 cup of Sweetener
- four eggs
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat cream cheese till fluffy, approximately 3 mins. Combine with sweetener, bitter cream and vanilla extract, blending for approximately 3 mins.
- Gently add eggs one at a time. Beating till thick and creamy, about one minute after every egg.
- Lightly grease the edges of a nine” springform pan and placed the springform on a baking sheet. Pour within the filling. Bake for forty-45 mins or till puffy and gently brown round the rims.
- Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake. Let cool before removing rim. Cool for about 1-2 hours on wire rack. Cover, chill for at least 4 hours.