- Bag of Green Giant Riced Cauliflower & Sweet Potato
- Bag of Green Giant Riced Cauliflower
- Chopped Oregano (non-compulsory)
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Large Eggs
- Thaw the riced cauliflower bags inside the refrigerator until thawed completely.
- Using a kitchen towel, area the cauliflower and candy potato riced greens in the middle of the towel and squeeze as a whole lot water out as you can. Take time to maintain squeezing for a pair minutes to eliminate as an awful lot water as possible. Place the squeezed vegetables in a separate bowl. Squeeze in batches until all of the water is eliminated.
- Combine the dried cauliflower and sweet potatoes and upload one cup of cheddar cheese a half cup of mozzarella, eggs, oregano and salt and pepper to a bowl and blend until combined.
- On a parchment-coated baking sheet, unfold the cauliflower aggregate onto the pan and create a rectangle, using your arms to flatten it out.
- Bake at four hundred ranges for 20 mins, until the pinnacle is golden brown. Remove from the oven and carefully turn over. Top the cooked facet with the closing mozzarella cheese. Return to the oven and bake for every other 15-20 mins, until the cheese melts and the underside is browned. Serve immediately after slicing.