This Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash is perfect for spaghetti lover. It's fresh, easy, easy to make, healthy. the perfect recipe to make for your party...!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp garlic minced 2 cloves
- 1 tsp sage
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup half and half also known as half cream
- 4 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup chicken cooked and shredded
- 2 1/2 cups spaghetti squash cooked
- salt pepper, and parsley, to taste
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and sage and cook for about one minute.
Stir in the flour and cook for about one minute, stirring constantly.
Whisk in the chicken broth and then the half and half.
Stir in the cream cheese and Parmesan cheese until smooth.
Add the cooked spaghetti squash and the cooked, shredded chicken. Cook until heated through.
Taste the chicken alfredo spaghetti squash. Then, season with salt, pepper, and parsley.
Reader Suggestions: Ria had success substituting fat-free half-n-half and low-fat cream cheese. Readers also suggest adding steamed broccoli and mushrooms.