- 1 crimson bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fajita blend
- bitter cream
- 8 tortillas
- three chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1 cup Tex Mex cheese or cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- Clean and chop up the onion into long strips. Slice the peppers into lengthy strips. Clean and slice the fowl breasts into long strips and vicinity in a bowl.
- Add a tbsp of the fajita blend to the hen breast and mix properly.
- In a massive skillet, heat 1 tbsp of the olive oil and add the hen to it. Cook the fowl for five to ten mins till it’s completely cooked and now not crimson, and it’s slightly charred, however not burned.
- Remove hen from skillet, and wipe the skillet clean.
- Add some other tbsp of olive oil to the skillet and heat it up. Add the onion and prepare dinner for a couple mins till it is slightly translucent. Add the peppers and the fajita mix and blend properly. Cook for a pair greater minutes so the peppers prepare dinner barely. Add the hen to the skillet, mix with peppers and onions and cook for a minute.
- In a easy skillet, upload a chunk of the butter and soften. Add a tortilla and flow it around till it is buttery. Add a bit bit of the hen and onion combination on pinnacle of the tortilla, and about 1/four cup of cheese, relying on how you want it. Add any other tortilla on top and pat it down.
- Now turn it over and cook dinner on the other side till the opposite facet is high-quality and golden. Remove from skillet and cut into quarters. Repeat those steps with the remaining tortillas. Serve this with some sour cream and salsa.
- Please remember that dietary information is a rough estimate and might vary significantly primarily based on products used.
- Source : https://www.jocooks.com/type/healthy-eating/chicken-fajita-quesadillas/