Cooking in the oven is the easiest way to get rich and rich flavors without much noise. This easy oven fried chicken recipe is the best cooking pan. Spend only ten minutes collecting simple layers, and then put the sheet into the oven and you will go to a delicious and memorable dinner.
In this easy Fried Chicken recipe, I use whole chicken cut into pieces. If you prefer to make a fried chicken bone (deep-bone) oven or thigh or chicken drum stick, you can certainly use one of them!
To make the oven fried chicken nice and crispy, you want to make sure it’s coated properly. To do this, the skin on the chicken is dredged in flour which helps the eggs stick to the chicken. This ensures that you get a nice thick layer on top that will crisp well.
It turns out perfect every time! Really like this recipe !! That’s much better in my opinion than a frying pan! And they will only try my chicken.
This is a good and easy to make recipe. The chicken is very crunchy and moist. I use droplets to make hot sauce by adding flour half and half.
below I give a recipe and a few sample images. hope you are inspired.
Best Chicken Fried Oven Recipe
- 1 kg of chicken cut 8-10 parts
- 4 tbsp. Flour
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- 1 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Non-MSG Mushroom Broth
- 1 tbsp of cooking oil
- Prepare the ingredients first. In clean plastic, add flour, chili powder, curry powder, paprika powder, ground black pepper, salt & mushroom broth. Beat it until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Put chicken pieces into plastic, plastic lid, shake until all chicken pieces are coated with seasoning. Marinate chicken for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat the oven at 200 degrees Prepare a baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil. Brush with cooking oil so it doesn’t stick.
- Remove chicken from the refrigerator. Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet, give the distance between the pieces of chicken. Put in oven & bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the chicken from the oven, turn over each piece of chicken & continue baking again for 30 minutes. The total baking time is 1 hour.
- After 30 minutes, the Chicken Fried Oven is ready. Mature to the bone. The fried chicken is juicy & healthier