- 2 boneless skinless hen breasts
- eight to 10 slices mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 5 to six grape tomatoes; sliced in half
- Place the hen breasts on a slicing board. Using a sharp knife, reduce slits throughout the chicken breast approximately three/4 of the way via being careful no longer to cut all the manner via.
- Depending on the scale of your fowl breast, you will want round 6 to 8 slits in keeping with chook breast.
- Stuff every slit with a slice of mozzarella cheese, 1/2 a grape tomato and a basil leaf.
- Place the bird breasts in a baking dish that has been covered with non-stick baking spray.
- Brush every bird breast with olive oil.
- Sprinkle every bird breast with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the hen reaches 160 tiers.
- Note: The amount for tomatoes, cheese and basil will rely on how many slits you’re making within the boneless hen breasts.
- Source : https://walkingonsunshinerecipes.com/hasselback-chicken-stuffed-with/