This is the best chocolate layer cake recipe. It’s rich and moist. It’s also an easy recipe !! I did not reduce the frosting to 2 9 inches and there was little left.
I made this yesterday for my sister’s birthday and it was amazing! Very moist, with a rich chocolate flavor. Everyone raved about it and said it was the best chocolate cake they had ever eaten!
I like this recipe makes me vibrate, I buy a cake that costs 20 dollars and it’s not even as good and classic, like this one cake here, I fall in love with simplicity and how it only brings up so many childhood memories! I also like how the ingredients are so affordable, why with some fancy cakes that cost like 100 dollars that need some flavor that is mature, or not even that good? Thank you very much! I like to make amazing cakes all the time! But when you are late, this is an amazing recipe to try! Thank you very much for making this recipe! I will definitely check out some of your other recipes
This chocolate cake is the batter batter using solid chocolate, while the layer uses white chocolate. After being cooled and blended with the cake, it tastes amazingly delicious. You can add decorations to taste, fresh fruit or various chocolate ornaments.
This Lapel Vla Chocolate Cake Recipe can be the idea of a beautiful and delicious layer cake creation. The additional layer vla is more tempting to try.
Chocolate Cake 2 Layers
- 120 g of dark cooking chocolate
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp liquid full cream milk
- 120 g of unsalted butter
- 350 g of refined sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 chicken eggs
- 375 ml of full cream milk
- Sifter together:
- 240 g of flour
- 25 g of powdered chocolate
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 400 ml of fresh cream
- 60 g of butter
- 450 g of white chocolate chopped
- Melt chocolate with butter and milk until it melts. Lift, leave until cool.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla until soft.
- Add eggs one by one while stirring until blended.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture, mix well.
- Add the flour mixture alternately with milk while stirring until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 2 18 cm loaves which have been covered with paper and shined with butter. Even it
- Bake in a hot oven 180C for 40 minutes until done. Lift and chill.
- Layer: Take 200 ml of cream, mix with butter and chocolate. Team until melting. Lift, set aside until it is slightly cold.
- Beat the remaining cream until thick.
- Place the container filled with melted chocolate mixture on a basin of ice cubes. Beat until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add whipped cream, shake until blended.
- Brush and decorate the cake with the mixture.